Monday, June 4, 2007

Can I getcho' numba girrrrl

I love New York City.

I got asked out twice in one day.

Now, I don't say this to brag - just as a fact. A surprising fact.

How did I respond? Well, I gave both of them my number, but I wasn't particularly interested in either. Do I:

a) take the free drink/coffee/dinner date
b) don't call them back to not lead them on
c) be adventurous and give them a serious chance
d) be wary because there are a lot of creep-jobs out there

Number Guy 1 called four times while I was at work today. Only left one message. That kiiiiind of leads me to go with choice d). Good idea?

2 comments:

MeghanKathleen said...

4 times in one day, kinda creepy?
free stuff is always good though. Maybe he has a cute friend, we can double?! haha.

Anonymous said...

umm definitely don't go out with the one who called four times. that is creepy and reeks of desperation. if the other one is less scary and appears to have some game, give him a chance! it's free drinks/dinner after all. that's what i would do anyway.