Saturday, January 5, 2008

Deep Thoughts via AIM

I've been spending too much time on instant message lately. But it's been good research, and very thought-provoking.


I suppose, like me (let's be honest here) everyone can put a little more thought into what they're writing/typing than just b.s.-ing around.


A former resident:
college life is fictional, its not real, nothing like the real world at all, trying to start a relationship in this fictional world doesnt work, it certainly wont last, so i say, wait until ur out of college, have a job in the REAL world, then make your moves


My roommate's boyfriend, when I thought I was talking to my roommate:
seriously, you know what you should do? relax, and just have fun with the guy


When I told my match-maker friend about this comment:


My match-maker friend:
lets do that
My match-maker friend: i've been a lot better about that recently, actually
My match-maker friend: but boys are way more fun when they do what you want them too


So true! But mean! And then (no joke), she preceeded to send me a facebook link of a picture to see if I thought this guy was cute, because he needs a date. Typical.

No comments: