Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sparkly and New!

I figure the eve of a new year and a new semester is as good as time as any to start a new (more mature?) blog .

My affair with Blogspot began this summer as I rode the metro every day to and from my first full-time job (okay, internship, but still - 40 hours a week!) and gobbled up the Washington Post Express and its witty writing and even wittier mentions of blogs so often hosted on Blogspot. It expanded to reading DCblogs on occassion. And now that I get less and less feedback from my xanga (as I push up my nerd glasses, since me and my friends all got one in high school and I'm the only one that still keeps up with it); I noticed that Blogger is now somehow connected to Google (what isn't connected to google now?); and I already went through a huge change getting a gmail account earlier in this year (I don't adapt to change very well) - I decided it must be fate!

I promise I usually don't write in extreme run-on sentences. Actually they're usually quite short. And hopefully witty.

Anyway, it is winter break, and I plan on writing a lot. All while taking dance classes and searching for summer internships so I don't turn into a lazy bum.

Get excited!

1 comment:

MeghanKathleen said...

dearest emma,
you've inspired me to actually write in my blog (wow, i feel kina uncool for actuall using the word "blog". I'm sure I'll get over it). Hopefully i will keep up with it. Anyhow, I look forward to reading yours!
xoxo,
Megs